Monday, July 7, 2008

Its Me...

By: Jason

I'm 18 already... an adult.. which means i now can do what adults do.. LOL.. But as an adult, i gotta think like an adult.. which is hard for me.. and xl.. u are probably right.. i look blue blue de... cos i donno... i have lots of problems... but i'm trying to solve these problems.. I'm fine! Oh and Wee.. u forgot my name... you damn hobbit... anyway my life in MMU is like totally....DIFFERENT... i've never had this kinda feeling... this i love to study feeling.. lets hope that i can be a director 1 day.. I beg u all to pray that i be a director one day.. I will make u all my actors and actresses.. ALL OF YOU HERE! PLS SUPPORT ME!!! You can donate money to me via bank or just give it to me directly... My telephone number is.... you all know liao lo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, so tat's y I ask every ppl call me as god, becos i know everything I know...(of cos la) muahaha.
Hope ur settle ur prob asap lah
Hmm, director!!! Pls give me a character as Yecha...><"