Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake

BY XL

One day, I sms KK...
The sms is something related to mooncake festival
The content is lk tat ( in chinese actually)

" Actually...there are something that we know clearly in our mind. But, the time is running out, I am forced to bring out my braveness to ask you that....
hmm, that....

my....

mooncake leh?"

KK is a shy n cute ( dun kill me) in our memory, but he replyed me...

Actually...( hmm, sorry, I really dunno how to translate into English)
"其实...有些事你自己心里都很清楚了你的心是不是有东西卡住,那时因为我已把月饼送到你心里"

The reaction when I received is 囧
Unbelievable....
So, the topic sentences of all tis is, I discovered another KK.

Watever la, today is mooncake festival.
1st celebration at KL, but I do ntg...
Ha

=====================================
A few day ago, there is a annymous ppl add me in MSN
I found that the girl added me from forum, from a forum that I gt 1 or 2 years didn't sign on oredi.
Normally the ppl are studying at University or College or at least secondary sch oredi.
But the girl, added by me, is just 10 years old!!!!
My face become 囧 again...-_-"

Not a big deal actually.
I thought that I wont hard to communicate wif them gua, I gt expericence to communicate wif little children de oh...
But tis 1...hmm, maybe using MSN gua, the generation gap as big as the distance from JB to Afrika...
Watever la, I found an excuse to stop our conversation...
At the 2nd day....another guy added me again...Hmm, same age wif tat girl...same sch...Oh ya, their sch is Foon Yew 5...-_-"
Then, I think...my msn will pass among their friends now...
Oh my god....

Happy Birthday to our dai jie, YM
hungry for mooncake...
But dinner only 2 slice of bread, pity oh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...me also celebrate at kl...i ate my mooncake last week...my housemate give me de..1/4 only..hmm
but not bad le...haha...all take care la...KK is like tat de..some time can see him emo de..haha..

P.S : KK ..Lei Hou Da Yi