Wednesday, November 26, 2008

往事只能回味

T1 Guy and ESL Teacher
T1 and Math Teacher

T1 guy with Econ Teacher

Yeah..!!!

Angie..the most blur fren... always kena me bully...but when she drunk...haha...more blur...very funny lo...and and she get her P lesen...she don drive car at all until now...><

Michelle...the most "smallest" size and "shortest" girl in my class... also always kena me bully...She from JB..her mum is teacher..pity lo...><
Yi Ping...haha...she care ba...also is a player....player of the year ...lol... haha...hmm...she very hard work just lazy only...><
IT and ESL teacher...my IT teacher always smile...and when chat with her...she always use IT term ...haha...fun learning IT...and ESL teacher..hmm..young teacer...always go out with us de..he is our mentor also ...he next year going 2 China teach English le...take care...
T1 Guy and Math teacher
T1 and Math teacher ...this teacher nice wei..haha..enjoy his class...he always say "any way"..haha...we all learn him in the class when talking...damn funny...^^

Econ teacher and T1 ..haha...teacher always very serious...when we laugh...she always will say "what so funny?"...haha..and always repeat "key word"...cos econ...key word very important ...haha...ai yo...this teacher also very good and nice..

Account Teacher and T1 ...haha...Account teacher...very funny lo..when 1st of the lesson...she said..she will tell us a joke when last of the class when ending SAM.and she say we sure laugh de.....den she told us le...><..tat not reli a joke...but we laugh until...><...haha...and and she always say "tat all for 2day" when she leave..haha...but after June she don say le...cos we know le ..haha..and be4 she say..we will say ourself le ...lol...haha...and she always told us story de...others class de story..and she enjoying teaching us..hahaha...yeah....
Last
with ESL teacher
Free advertiment for Taylors..-_-''


1st photo...all so ugly...haha..


hmm...time past so fast wei...i just finish my Pre-U course just 1 week...quite miss my class de...haha...i remember i went 2 Tesco...tat day i was tire..den walk walk...find my parent...den i saw many faces look like my KL de fren...haha..Am i Sick ???...haha..maybe i so miss them..but just few day la...haha...few of my fren go Langkawi play le...den few waiting go oversea for trip le ....waaa...haha...I remember those day... haha... with my classmate...funny...crazy... haha... T1 Rock wei...be4 i go back 2 JB...i do all my last thing...last time go find my kawan(sell fruits de)...haha...go FTZ(cyber cafe)...Club 9(Pool)...Fulsal(my classmate and ESL and Math teacher)...Its was Fun ler...haha..and tat day we chat so much and so many "thing"...and and i just end my this life... haha ... another new life coming soon ... Hmm ... take care lo ...


T1 ROCK ... THANK YOU ... Another Memories for me ....
By Jy

1 comment:

spark said...

Perfect for anniversary nights or romantic evenings! SPARK This Marriage
Helping married couples grow in love
and strengthen their marriage in every area. Mainly the bedroom!
Every marriage can use more spark!
http://SPARKthismarriage.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spark-This-Marriage/588155997863094