Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am 18 now...


by JY


yeah...18 year old le...this 18 years...Happen so many thing on me...haha...unforgotable the memories lo...haha...this year de birthday...i cut cake early ... i make wish ealry...don know can come true ma..haha..."i never have a dream come true" de...so i not worry at all...haha...i celebtated my birthday at monday 23 June...haha...cos got 1 jb fren 1 go back... den sambil go celebrated...go sunway watch movie..."Get Smart"...very funny lo..haha...


later on we go back 2 college...cos my fren de mum wait at there...haha...den we saw ppl play ball..den we go play ball ..haha..long time no play still geng..haha..later on we won...!!!den know new fren...2 handsome boy and 1 fat guy...their pattern like me de...look quiet but when they say some thing sure very sabai de..haha...sorry 2 those girl wait us play ball and for cut cake de...haha...hmmm....a fruit cake..haha...hmmm...later on...took some photo(very ugly so don post)...hmm..with my long hair..haha..very luan de hair..den very ugly...><"...oh ya...i cut hair le...be4 my birthday...new hair style tat i feel very weird...haha...thx every1 ...haha...


hmmm...later on...on 25 june...12.00 a.m...1st i 1 say sorry 2 YY and YC cos they 1 call me..but i sleep le...haha...den both phone got 6 message...hmm...thx every1 ....haha...


hmmm...i like XL de message...cos is the "most longest" de...and meaningful de...den JUN de also not bad...haha...and thx 2 SW...haha..u no need send both phone la...haha...


Thank you 2 WQ, YT, Ah Ma, Sotong, RL , Shui Hua , Yan Ling, WL,YM , Jason, KC, LP, Sharon, shit(WS) , Xiao Jie(shou shou de) , WONG HUI QI, Qian Hui, SP, KS, JS, Cia Lev's Sister, Stone(hmm..he 4got), Fong Ling, Jin Bao and many many ... haha...YC, i ok la...don luan luan say and tell others la..haha...and my YY...thanks ya... and my dear dear buddy ZS...HE FINALLY SMS ME!!!...only at special day he reply ...later on...he don reply me at all le... -_''..me and KC very miss u la...


and also Wen Hui 's sister(not tat WH , is boy de ), Lei Lei, Yin Ying(i don go tat camp but she sms me de girl), Jia Ying (my relative), Yi Ning(from foon yew..my fren de fren...just saw my photo say cool den sms me de girl-_-''), Princess Piglet Sau Jia Xin(msn/St. John fren), Ming Wei, Hou Ling, Ying, Su Yi, Xiu Jen, Pei Shan (primary fren), Ah Lai(almost 1 be XL de bf de fren), Stallone Choo(i don know him at all, frenster), Amєrline( Min er's Sunway fren), zic(St. John fren) , SNow, leyCar, sly, ♀幸福の傻妞♂, 〤ღ〤Ch0c0lat3〤ღ〤 (Frenster de Fren)...ME's Sister...haha...thank you all ya...oh ya..and Angela...my St. John Fren..haha..i always help her de junior(DJ)...den monday she 1 my address..i know wat she going 2 do...but i act i don know ..haha...thx ya...



and my classmate...too many le...haha...thx u all la...u all damn funny lo...hmmm...nice 2 meet u all.




and others i don know wat name le...cos i play ball de fren and my fren de fren tat all say hapy birthday 2 me de...haha..thank you


and my Mum tat call me...and Dad just sms me...sorry let u all worry so much...and my sister..use her bf de msn say happy birthday 2 me...


-_-''and after 25 june...got few fren say 2 me also .... like Jane, Alyssa and my brother...-_-''




hmmm...yeah...i 18 le...this year de 2day...very different ... ha ha... different de feel...


At Last ... i just 1 2 say...thank you and i miss u all...keep it touch ba...HAppy Birthday to myself...

No comments: