Friday, June 13, 2008

just 1 say hi

hmm...this photo i like it very much...so post it ...and come here put water de..haha...
hmmm..how is every1 now ...???..take care ya...long time no on9 le..cos laptop got problem and busy le...but i still feel i very lazy and diao er liang dang and bad...XD
hmm..and pls miss me la...i can get flu ...but pls miss me ..haha...keep it touch ba...
hmm...and where is ah looi my buddy...???..u r the only 1 i can not contact de ...
and pls reply my sms la...i send many sms 2 u...u reply none...haizzz...if u see it ....maybe few month later ba...haha...pls sms me or call me...say anything la ...haha...or u 1 go back jb also tell me ba...maybe i also at tat corner...but i don know u at there only...hmmm

and keep it touch ba...cos when time pass...we reli less contact le...i get zero ppl sms le...tat sp got told me 2...
all busy...got new life and new fren le..haha...hey...miss u all...T_T...

by JY

No comments: