Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Leaving This Place... The Place Which's Full Of My Memories.

by Yiing Meing..

Tomorrow, yc, yt, yy, js n me are going to Melaka...
To start our new life there..
Ws n ks will b a bit late to go there as they have unfinished things that have to settle down first..

I'm really unwilling to part with the people at here-my family, my friends n my colleagues...
Because there are a lot of beautiful memories with u all... I truly cherish the memories we have...
Feel bad when i think of that i m going to leave you all.... I want to cry le.... .>.<.

What i want to say is, i'll be missing you all...
Just don't forget Yiing Meing... Haha...
Maybe one day we will meet again as we pass by the same place....

Life is meaningless without friends...
Treasure n cherish our friendship...
Always remember to call me or SMS me or e-mail me ya~
Cos I don't wish to lost contact with you all...^^
So must stay in contact ya~

`~Friends Forever~`

No comments: