Friday, May 9, 2008

Aduhai~

I am not XL

Write in english???
Hahaha, I try, sacrifice for my dear Kahchien, Jason and Seeyah
But u all know de lah, my english level very ganasai. Somemore O level in SPM is 5C only, so dun giv me a high expecting lah.

The blog is created becos my dear fren, Joonguan borrow my wretch blog to leave his message to everybody. A lot ppl asked me oredi, how come he leave his diary on my blog, isit weird? I feel weird oso, especially every1 include me cant understand wat he trying to tell us....><"

Ok, back to this blog. Hope u all ( include me lah) can always update here, but seem like alot of ppl give me a good excuse that he/ she dunno how to write a diary....Hmm, it is easy, just write an essay, nobody will compare ur essay wif other, somemore can improve ur english here loh!!! A lot of advantages isit? (硬掰)

What I am trying to say now? Hahaha, dunno ah.
Ah looi and KC and Liping will leave JB tis week for having their new life in Matrix
Take care? sure
and
Miss 5 SN 1 always...^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so considerate!