Saturday, May 10, 2008

Because of ME....

This is my class photo... some of them already transfer le ba ...


Introduction
hmm..because of ME ... den got 1 girl go create a blog for 5 sn 1... haha..see i so important ... when she told me tat idea...hmm...better have a blog 2 know how is everyone...so i told her...just do it ...
Myself
Recently...i busy with my mid year exam...beside study...i also did le many bad thing at here...i change 2 le person i don know... den i change back again ...den lost myself again...haha...but wat method how i change..my "heart" still same ...
Family
hmm...pls take care your family everyday...haha..love ur family... cos when u 1 day go back home...can not eat ur mum cook de food den go out makan alone...den u will know de feel ba...so take care ur family and urself 2 ...

Friend and Love
hmm...my fren here totally not same as JB de lo...and i learn many BAD thing from them la......different characteristic...but i like them la...cos every time we laugh 2gether and play 2gether...and all my teacher very good..haha...and funny 2...cos no funny de thing..we also can laugh until teacher laugh...beside tat...at here...i know love for everyone have a different view point... so here got of lot love i still need 2 do "research" 2 find out de answer de lo... so those "research" will put at my lyric...><"...
Conclusion
Time reli pass "extremely" fast lo...den next year de 2day...i will not at here le ba...haha...den 23th of May...i will back JB le... but most of them go for study le lo...T_T... haizz...all my fren...pls take care and keep it touch ba...
By JY

No comments: