Sunday, May 11, 2008

....FRIENDS....

By WQ...

KC..must take care for yourself all the times..
and must remember all of us whenever u are and wherever u go...
Thanks for you to be my friend...I will always remember the time we laugh together...
Hope u happiness forever with your SL and happy always..
You must study well in matriks oh..

ZS..my brother of KLCC...(",)
really miss the time we acted KLCC...
Although very funny but it was one of the best memory in my mind..Hope that u too...
So u must work hard in matriks too..
And don't forget to eat more and more to be fatter oh...
But must be healthy and happy...I won't forget you...

Liping...always very pretty...
I very long time no see you...Don't know how you are now...
But I wish you can cope your life smoothly...
And maybe you will be a snow white when I see you next time...=)
Study Hard oh...

Many of our friends are going to their destination...
Many of our friends were already started their studies...
Many of the memories played in my mind...
From the memories in our class 5 Sn 1....the day we sitting for SPM....the moment we travelled from Genting Highlands to KL...12th March we got the results of SPM....the time we gathered in Red Box...until all of the gathering in Hong Kong Boy....

Friends....
Hope that all of you can take care of yourself...
Always be happy and most important healthy...
If you are now working...must work hard..
If you are now studying...must study hard...

Thanks for you all for being my friends...
I will always remember you all...
And MISS you all.....
Take care...

No comments: