Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sad Scenario

By Xiaoluan


The time is not allow me to write so much....Now is 6.46am, I am going out to Larkin bus station at 7.30am, I gt enuf time?

Yesterday, weilun called us out to hav a gathering for those who going to UTAR. At the beginning was not allow de loh, last night must hving dinner wif family 1st gua? family more important, hehehe. At the end, I decided took part it, when I knew my sister oso gt go.

9pm, I thought was KK come and fetch me, but very suprise that is Chitheng, 1st time sit his car...hehe, of cos la, gt a good driving skill ( must say lk tat lah) We went to the Senze that near Jusco,crowded wif ppl...

Very suprise to see KC and Looi here...I thought KC was cheating me, when he told me that he will be back on Sat...Looi oso, suddenly bring tiang....haha.
I think....they very suprise oso, especially Yongyao, I saw his mouth open bigger and bigger....
Aiya, dun like that, I very sienz le...><"

Then chatted alot...6 guys + 1 girl
They keep asked me, "Anything wrong wif u?"

12.15am, 4 of us walked back from Senze...Then Lijun and I sit taxi back...
1st time walk at the road at tis time, wif my dear frens.
B4 leave Senze, I shaked hand wif weilun....Alot things wanna to tell him, but my mouth too heavy...Even 1 word oso cant say out...I miss the day when Weilun keep tel me and kacau me...We always can chat alot de....
Then KC, no shake hand lah...I want do smtg special de...
We said goodbye to each other at least 4 times...

When can I see u all next time?


Take Care u all...
My sis tell me that, secondary's friends will be last 4ever...isit true?
I trust it, how abt u?



PS: Weeshen, the password jus like what u told me, is the same meaning, so not nid ask me anymore. Take care too

No comments: