Monday, May 12, 2008

I'll b Missing U All

by Yiing Meing^^

Many of our friends had leave us for further studies n working...
Ice, Kc, Looi go matrix le..
Gow at Taylor..
Wee n Wenhui are working n studying at Singapore respectively...
Jun, Xiaoluan n Chitheng at UTAR..
Jason at MMU Cyberjaya...
Me, Yenchoong, Yeeting, JS, KS n Yum are leaving for MMU Melaka soon...
For those unlisted, i think they should be studying form 6 in JB ba...

Feeling so unwilling to part with them... T.T
But it's so hard to avoid in the age like us.... ( i wonder i use the correct sentence or not >.<)

Wee...
Must take care when u r in foreign land...
And must remember me-yM!!!
If I go singapore i will go n visit u de!!

ZS...
Ha, u r in Malacca too..
So that we can arrange to meet at malacca for yum cha^^
Take care too..

KC..
I will always remember u de!!!
Don't forget your subordinate-Penyelaras Aktiviti ya~
Take care also...

Ice...
Sister!!! Don't try to forget me...
Cos i will miss u as u r so cute n kind since i knew u.. =><=
Take good care of your health n studies ya.

Friends...
What i want to say is,
Don't forget that yM had appeared in your life before...
U can forget me looks...
U can forget my voice...
But u can't forget my name!!!
It's the best that u remember my looks, my voice n my name^^

Stay connected n always ask me out for yum cha~~
----5 Science 1, friends forever----

No comments: